News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 06:55:34 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Bloody Monday

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloody Monday  (Read 463 times)
Fortuna

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2010, 12:51:36 pm »

It was good but it made same mistake as all of the media which has computers in them. It made computers look like you can hack into anything, and with computers you can do anything.

A far fetched manga for my tastes but it still provides enjoyment, so reading it would not be a waste of time.
Report Spam   Logged

Forget The country, I can't even change a friend!
dismas

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 10, 2010, 11:49:17 pm »

Wow I did NOT know it was from the same author. I started reading it because I heard it was about a hacker
Report Spam   Logged
Syn74

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 09:40:53 am »

I really enjoyed the first series. Have not started the 2nd yet
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 11:08:02 am »

I really enjoyed the first series. Have not started the 2nd yet

Hello and welcome to our community, Syn74!  I see you've been posting in some threads that interest you which is great.  I hope you will also share something about yourself in the introduction thread!  We like to know who our new friends are and something about them -- as much as you are willing to share!  Please continue to post and discuss, especially after you reach your 15 post quota.  We are always happy when new friends join us and we want to get to know you better through the things we talk about together!

To keep this on topic, I have not read this manga at all -- I guess I should have a look, shouldn't I?   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

hairysl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2010, 09:10:55 am »

I read blood monday! But the style of drawing and storytelling seems so different it's difficult to believe they are from the same author. Though the target audience is the same
Report Spam   Logged
elain

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 26, 2011, 07:23:04 pm »

I love bloody monday, and am reading the 2nd series now. It never gets boring! I tried to learn about hacking after reading the first season, but no luck. Still, he's cool.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2011, 07:42:03 pm by elain » Report Spam   Logged
michiko215

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2011, 04:00:42 am »

to bad the  2nd season is kinda slower then the first season Cheesy i  mean the release Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
fbunawan

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 19, 2011, 01:57:38 pm »

When I heard Get Backers, Bloody Monday, Kindaichi, Detective School Q and Area no Kishi (a soccer manga) were all written by the same author I was totally shocked. They were all scattered in my manga-categorizing brain. I just can't put them side by side and actually convincing myself that they were written by the same author.

Anyway. Bloody Monday manga had a great art. The first season actually dropped a bit in the middle, but it's pretty enjoyable overall. It's entering the last season (third) and it's getting pretty exciting. Conclusions always make me feel content.

Report Spam   Logged
tristal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 02:11:30 pm »

I have read the first Bloody monday  season and its was so awesome and fast and full of cliffhangers that i could not stop my self it is time to get to season 2 now Smiley .
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: