News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 12:30:45 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Your fav Getbackers Gal

Poll
Question: Who do you like the most?
Natsumi - 26 (17.2%)
Hevn - 37 (24.5%)
Himiko - 29 (19.2%)
Madoka - 17 (11.3%)
Clayman - 24 (15.9%)
Sakura - 7 (4.6%)
Ren - 4 (2.6%)
Reiko - 2 (1.3%)
Hera - 1 (0.7%)
Kaoru - 4 (2.6%)
Midori - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 77

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Your fav Getbackers Gal  (Read 2209 times)
Midou

View Profile
« on: April 25, 2010, 12:22:26 pm »

Some one was complaining about others characters not having a separate poll the other day since it's kinda unfair to club them with the 3 main guys. This is more unfair to the women in GB since this is a Shounen Series. So here you go. A separate poll for the GB Ladies. I could remember 11.. hope I didn't forget any.

You can vote for 3 choices! And also change your vote if you feel like it Smiley .. mainly made it this way so as not to get a repeat of the situation in the Main Poll.

My vote.. well even with 3 it's kinda hard to choose. I guess I'll go with Kaoru, Natsumi and Hevn.  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Getbackers FAQ & Download: http://anime.forumlivre.com/?showtopic=2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 12:43:27 pm »

.... *sob sob* I AIN'T VOTING UNTIL I CAN VOTE FOR MARIA!!! Cry I love her, she's cheerful, passionate, bouncy (in more ways than one), quirky, eccentric, wise, motherly and generally AWESOME.  Kiss

Who are Reiko and Midori btw? If they are manga-only characters, don't answer my question.  Wink

« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 01:03:16 pm by Lovux The Great » Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
opa_opa

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 01:01:09 pm »

anybody apart me is crazy with madoka ? XD I LIKE her so much. XD and also Hvn... she just have 2 bigs reasons why u canīt forget her.
Report Spam   Logged
Midou

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 01:13:06 pm »

anybody apart me is crazy with madoka ? XD I LIKE her so much. XD
Me.. me. But there are only 3 choices. Sad

and also Hvn... she just have 2 bigs reasons why u canīt forget her.
hehe.. no arguments there. Wink

.... *sob sob* I AIN'T VOTING UNTIL I CAN VOTE FOR MARIA!!! *cries* I love her, she's cheerful, passionate, bouncy (in more ways than one), quirky, eccentric, wise, motherly and generally AWESOME.

Who are Reiko and Midori btw? If they are manga-only characters, don't answer my question. 
I thought about including the Manga characters but this is the Anime section. Sad I don't want people accusing me of giving out spoilers via Manga character names. See even you are worried about Manga characters you don't know. Wink Don't worry, Midori is from Episode 28 and Reiko is from Episode 27.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 03:41:13 pm »

and also Hvn... she just have 2 bigs reasons why u canīt forget her.

You mean her big beautiful eyes that look directly into your soul? Tongue

I thought about including the Manga characters but this is the Anime section. Sad I don't want people accusing me of giving out spoilers via Manga character names. See even you are worried about Manga characters you don't know. Wink Don't worry, Midori is from Episode 28 and Reiko is from Episode 27.

ARGH yes, I forgot about that. I mostly just saw a new thread and thought "LOL A GB THREAD GOTTA GO FANGIRL RANTING OVER THERE!!111one", instead of paying attention to just what section it was in. Lips Sealed Still wanted to vote for Maria though. *is a total Maria fangirl*

However, BECAUSE this is the anime section I'll give a vote to Hevn. I make no secret of me liking Hevn much more in the anime than in the manga. And no, it's NOT because she wears clothes that are actually bigger than a minimal hankerchief and doesn't get her boobs squeezed by Ban ever five seconds.
Unlike her manga counterpart, anime!Hevn actually had a personality. She was ladylike, mature, charismatic and could be badass when she wanted to. But manga!Hevn? Uhm... well, she explains stuff. And is fanservice incarnate. And... yeah, that's about it. She just doesn't have any personality traits. When I try to think of any adjectives and adverbs to describe her character, how she acts, it just stands still in my head. For all wonderful characters the Get Backers manga has... Hevn isn't exactly one of those, IMO. Ayamine and Aoki must esxcuse, but Studio Deen handled Hevn better than they did.

Two other girls whom I  cast my vote on are Clayman and Natsumi.
Clayman, I like her for being very calm and dignified, with a great insight on cultural treasures and art in general. PLus, she happens to be voiced by Ogata Megumi, one of my all-time favourite seiyuu, so when I heard her int he anime for the first time, I was all like "ZOMFG I'M SO GONNA LIKE THIS CHARACTER!!111one". XD
Natsumi is just adorable, cheerful and cute, and I loved "her" episode in which she dressed up like if she was Ban and Ginji's Mary Sue daughter. XD
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
Darkvertigo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 01:28:17 am »

I voted for Clayman because she seems so calm and I like the way she is portrayed, and voiced in eng dubs.

I also like that she is willing to go out of her way to preserve and fight for art.
Report Spam   Logged
kurodo
Raw Provider

~ Pic spammer ~

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 01:45:29 am »

no manga characters? .__.  oh, well. i voted for Hevn, Natsumi and Himiko.

Hevn is hot, beautiful and mysterious, Natsumi is very kind, dumb (in a good way) and cute. Manga version of Himiko is very cool. I'm not sure why i like her so much. She isn't so annoying in later chapters.

Report Spam   Logged

Midou

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 12:14:59 pm »

I loved "her" episode in which she dressed up like if she was Ban and Ginji's Mary Sue daughter. XD
Oh yeah.. And the moment when she said "Did you have a nice dream" was one of my fav moments in the Anime.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

ladyameena22

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 01:40:06 pm »

sakura and maria are my faves.

i love maria for her cherfulness and sakura cause she is strong even if she dont show it much
Report Spam   Logged

mumyojinporyu

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 02:27:54 am »

Hevn for sure. The way she manipulates the duo is too cool.
Report Spam   Logged
happy_girl

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2010, 02:11:49 pm »

natsume with her fun loving nature! she just makes me smile whenever she appears
Report Spam   Logged
sngsun

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2010, 10:53:56 pm »

hevn. strong and capable woman with big breasts ftw
Report Spam   Logged
Hellsing365

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 08:04:00 pm »

Natsume, because she's normal >,>
Report Spam   Logged
Kyo999

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2010, 06:54:59 am »

Hevn and Himiko Grin
Report Spam   Logged
the_fan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 04:17:09 pm »

Himiko and Natsumi Cheesy

And I hate Madoka so much, she's very annoying character.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6
  Print  

Jump to: