News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 16, 2024, 01:56:42 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

And, there was this thing...

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: And, there was this thing...  (Read 144 times)
hColleen

View Profile
« on: April 24, 2010, 06:17:53 am »

And it danced in the dark under the pale moonlight.

If I knew what that meant, I probably would have skipped it Cheesy  But, it's a little different than just announcing I'm new here.

So, other than a dork, who or what am I?  Ah, such a good question.  Such a shame I'm terrible at answering it.  I am a writer, though I seem stuck on a dry phase at the moment.  I need to hunt down and tie up my muse.  I role play (far too many characters...one of which is the good Doctor) over at LiveJournal, my home on the 'net.  I work for one of the largest companies no one's ever heard of and I crochet more than is sane.  At times, I'm a typesetter, rarely a translator, often a proofreader and never all three.  I rarely give straight answers and words are my toys.  I also like to color and really wish they had adult coloring books.

Beyond that?  Ah, there is so much said and unsaid.  Ask, if you'd like Cheesy

And, hellos Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

Omne ignotum pro magnifico est

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 08:32:43 am »

Not sure I want to meet a thing that dances in the dark under the pale moonlight.  It sounds ominous, somehow...

Cheesy

Anyway, greetings and thanks for the interesting introduction!  It will be good to get to know you as we meet here and there around the forum.

No fun being a writer in a dry phase, that's for sure!   Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 03:59:16 pm »

Hello! Nice to meet you! You sure do a lot of things! I don't think I could ever do that much! I would love to see the type of stories you write, once you are over your dry phase...maybe if you read more chapters of Getbackers, you can find inspiration from it! Grin I have to admit this introductions was very unique and colorful! Grin Welcome to this forum!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: