News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 05:46:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Which are your fav soundtracks, and songs?

Poll
Question: Which is you fav Song?
Opening 1 - 9 (30%)
Opening 2 - 7 (23.3%)
Ending 1 - 6 (20%)
Ending 2 - 3 (10%)
Ending 3 - 2 (6.7%)
Ending 4 - 0 (0%)
White - 0 (0%)
Kokoro no Camera - 0 (0%)
Kaku Core - 0 (0%)
Star Dust - 2 (6.7%)
Evil Eyes - 1 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are your fav soundtracks, and songs?  (Read 1620 times)
juan1julian

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2010, 02:39:41 am »

Rose colored world is my fauvorite.
Report Spam   Logged
ManokTong

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2010, 09:24:01 am »

obsession 2
awakening and rage
battle in the warship isle
mr. deja vu
Report Spam   Logged
puink414

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2010, 10:01:16 pm »

The first ED comes to mind when I think of my fav song in Getbackers. Ichibyou no Refrain is a really pretty song.
Report Spam   Logged
gelydh

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 28, 2010, 12:30:43 pm »

Barairo no sekai
Bloom
J
Getbackers
Report Spam   Logged
wowO_O

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 29, 2010, 02:44:03 am »

i didn't listen to the soundtrack but since people are saying good things about it i'll give it a try some time.
but for the op/ed its between mr. dejavu and ichibyo no hurricane.
and this is totally random but for some reason listening to barairo no sekai reminds me of the rurouni kenshin anime.
Report Spam   Logged
kagenoir

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 30, 2010, 03:03:49 am »

Barairo no sekai is my fave song. The visuals are stunning too.
Report Spam   Logged
luigilol

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 28, 2010, 08:19:48 pm »

Yuragu koto nai ai give mew thrills. Changin' is good too
Report Spam   Logged
hawkranger

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 27, 2011, 12:01:42 pm »

1st opening Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
mudcore

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 26, 2011, 04:14:56 am »

wow. I can't believe that will be tough but I chose the opening 1. everytime I think of GB music, that's the first sound that comes to my mind.
Report Spam   Logged
SaberXrideR

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 01, 2011, 11:21:04 am »

I like the Opening 1 & 2, the first and the last ending they looks like south park characters it's so funny
Report Spam   Logged
brandonbrandon

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2011, 08:43:02 am »

evil eyes:)
Report Spam   Logged
maryangel_champion

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2011, 06:36:57 pm »

the second opening was awesome!

as well as the Tinny waltz that madoka and ban played in the violin.

i dont remember which episode they played it but i just love that music!
Report Spam   Logged
weirdfire

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 27, 2011, 07:05:23 am »

I gotta say that my fav soundtrack for GB is the first opening song but the second one was also great.  Undecided
Report Spam   Logged
blumental

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2011, 04:26:47 am »

I'm finally bringing myself to answer these awesome threads, hahaha. Avoiding spoilers and stuff XD

It's been a while since I've listened to the GetBackers soundtracks, although I still remember all of the Japanese openings and endings.

For my favourite songs in the anime, it would definitely be Barairo no Sekai, the 2nd opening. It's just... upbeat, and positive! And it's within my pathetic vocal range and an awesome song to sing, hahaha.

"Even now the desperate world may be at its end, but it is not over yet.
You started to abandon hope. Surely the scenery we’d started to give up on will seem rose-coloured if we’re together."
<3333

And "Evil Eyes" by Ban.
I didn't know GetBackers had character songs until my friend let me listen to Kanna Nobutoshi's song. And that's when we heard him sing EVIL RICE and can never hear it as anything else EVER AGAIN. Give it a listen! Other than the rice, this song is fantastic and really IS everything Ban is. The attitude, especially. Ahhh, he sings brilliantly~ I gotta find this in the karaoke song list! Evil Rice, Evil Rice, Just a minute~

AND "Born Again" by Ginji.
Watching GetBackers, I became a HUGE fan of Morikubo Showtaro. Watching Prince of Tennis helped too. After following more shows he voiced in, you can tell he usually does punks, or misunderstood kids with attitude problems or something. Like Kadaj from Final Fantasy. So I found "Born Again" after I listened to his other Rock-ish Character songs (You can tell he LOVES rock, and english words in his lyrics), and GASP! This, this has got to be the only song where he's so sappy and carefree! There is no other song that I know of where he sounds like this. (If you DO know, let me know!) This song blew my mind. I didn't know Morikubo had it in him! This song is a favourite because it's so drastically different from all his other songs. THUMBS UP!

AND "TWINS" by Ban and Ginji.
JUST CAUSE THEY ARE SINGING TOGETHER. Even if I'm extremely disappointed in the instrumentation and the mood. Kanna Nobutoshi and Morikubo Showtaro obviously belongs in the Rock music catagory, so why don't they have a rock song together?! But they still sound asdfghjkl AWESOME, so it's okay.

For the soundtracks, there were some fantastic tracks, and some forgettable ones, but one of my favourites would be the mostly piano track, "Reminiscence". It's just, really beautiful, and calming.

"Bloom" is also really really great. The tempo increase, and that string instrument (the koto?). "MakubeX" is really haunting and sad, it makes you feel like the world is empty and void ;____;

Being a fan of jazz and most of its variations, "GetBackers", "Gymnopedie?" and "Honky Tonk Wan" are just perfect!

Strangely enough, I feel that the other tracks, mostly the fighting music, don't have much of an impact by themselves. Without the anime to really bring out the feelings and emotions, to me they aren't that powerful and gripping, but that's just my personal opinion :P

....... EVIL RICE!
Report Spam   Logged

But even if I reach the sky waving my hands around and steal that star over there, will anything change?
=Trip Dancer
Neb

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 15, 2011, 08:03:03 pm »

First opening song for GB never fails to strike a nostalgia nerve for me
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: