News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 03:29:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Which are your fav soundtracks, and songs?

Poll
Question: Which is you fav Song?
Opening 1 - 9 (30%)
Opening 2 - 7 (23.3%)
Ending 1 - 6 (20%)
Ending 2 - 3 (10%)
Ending 3 - 2 (6.7%)
Ending 4 - 0 (0%)
White - 0 (0%)
Kokoro no Camera - 0 (0%)
Kaku Core - 0 (0%)
Star Dust - 2 (6.7%)
Evil Eyes - 1 (3.3%)
Total Voters: 29

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Which are your fav soundtracks, and songs?  (Read 1626 times)
Midou

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2010, 11:56:00 pm »

My fav song.. all of them are favs. But if have to pick one randomly, then it would be Ending 1(Ichibyou no Refrain).

As for Sound tracks/BGM:
Obsession 2 (first 1/3)
Battle in warship islet
Awakening and rage
Gib mir Giftshop
Obsession 3
Getbackers
Obsession 2 (middle 1/3)
For the Joker
Bloom
This is all I could remember at the moment. There are so many... forgot their names.
Report Spam   Logged

Getbackers FAQ & Download: http://anime.forumlivre.com/?showtopic=2

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

A-chan

Woo!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2010, 11:57:34 pm »

I can't remember which number ending it was but Mr. Deja Vu by Naja was my favorite song from the series. I liked most of the songs from the series, escept that one that went "kondo! sing a song!" i remember specifically not liking that song.
Report Spam   Logged
Midou

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 01:31:23 am »

Deja vu was 3rd ending. The Sing a Song with fish, flash and fresh lol was the 4th ending.
Report Spam   Logged

Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 06:54:23 am »

Lovux's favourites!

Openings & Endings:
Namida no Hurricane - THE Get Backers song to me. I'm always listenting to this song when I read the latest releases, and it really does enhance the overall feeling and atmosphere. But even if I didn't associate it with Get Backers, it'd still be a memorable song in its own right; It's one of those songs that makes you want to jump around and dance and sing it by shouting with all your lung power. JUMP!
Ichibyou no Refrain - Really sad, but also very hopeful. And Natsumi's voice is just too cute for words.
Yuragu Koto Nai Ai - Urgh... This is a song I have a VERY polarized stance on. On one hand, the vocalst can't sing at all and her so-called singing voice makes my ears bleed. On the other hand, it captures the settings of the series perfectly and I can't help but feeling almost teary-eyed whenever I hear it. I love how it was used in the last episode as the credits rolled. *SOOOOB*

BGMs:
Get Backers - It's perfect. Just PERFECT. I can't describe how well it fits our heroes and their dorky misadventures. There are really few BGM tracks I have heard that really ARE their series as much as this one is.
Awakening and Rage - An excellent theme of Infinity Fortress, to the point that I can HEAR IT in my head whenever I read the manga and they are talking about said building. It's so epically powerful that it sends chills down my spine! AAH!
The Battle in the Warship Islet - Starts out calm and mysterious, but builds up till it has become an amazing battle theme, all while retaining a sense of adventure to it.
I Dislike This! - Just because. XD

Character Songs:
Evil Eyes - Major coolness. Ban is cool. His voice actor has a cool voice. The lyrics are cool. The instrumentals are cool. In other words, this song is TOTAL SMEX DAMNIT.
Kokoro no Camera - As I mentioned before, Natsumi's seiyuu has a super cute voice, and I love listening to her. The intro of this song reminds me of that kind of music they play at Merry-go-Round carousels.  Cheesy
Born Again - Ginji, singing about how much he has changed thanks to Ban-chan. How is that not cute and touching?
Twins - This one deserves a special mention, 'CUZ IT'S BAN AND GINJI SINGING TOGETHER AND ABOUT EACH OTHER OMG. If somebody has a translation of the lyrics, please let me know!

Something like that.  Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~
Valyard

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 09:09:09 am »

First I've got to say thank you to Lovux the Great. I didn't even know that GB had character songs until now. This is really cool becasue Natsumi's seiyu (stage name Otoha) had a great voice. I've always wanted to hear her sing something else.

Next I got show some love for openning 2 "Rose colored World". That song picks up the Get Backers spirit and not only gets you pumped for the series, but pumped for the new feel of the second season/story arc.
Report Spam   Logged
Midou

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 01:19:08 pm »

Evil Eye song is awesome. I'm listening to it right now.

The BGMs..
"Getbackers" gets played when Ban and Ginji steal and escape with the box at the end of Episode 4. Evn when they are driving the car at the end of episode 5.

Awakening and rage is when Ginji and Jackal are fighting in Episode 22.

Battle in warship islet.. my god.. this is my most fav because it gets played during the fight with Ginji and Kaoru. The way ginji stopped Kaoru.. was both cool and compassionate. The moment when the flame lifts when seen along with that music at that time still gives me goose bumps even after seeing it atleast a 100 times!! Truly a masterpiece! It really is. one of the reasons that arc is my fav.
Report Spam   Logged

A-chan

Woo!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 08:16:52 pm »

Does anyone know the name of the song that plays when they show the episode title during the increasingly more serious IL arc episodes? Or is that not a song? It kinda sounds like some woman-child going "ye aaaaa" I love that piece. No clue what it is though...
Report Spam   Logged
Trafalgar Law

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2010, 05:10:03 am »

I for most like BGM's a lot.

These are my favorite.

5.   Electric Shock
9.   Obsession Ii
10.   Bloody Rain
11.   The Roaring Of Beasts
18.   Awakening And Rage
19.   Gib Mir Dinen Giftslob Bzahn

With number 19 as the absolute winner. Certainly when it closes to 2 minutes.
Report Spam   Logged
Midou

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 12:15:57 am »

Code:
Or is that not a song? It kinda sounds like some woman-child going "ye aaaaa"
That piece wasn't released in the OSTs, I believe. Also the BGM when Ban punches Kagami in the last episode was also not included in the released OSTs. Sad
Report Spam   Logged

ToushiroX

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2010, 12:09:31 pm »

Opening 1
Report Spam   Logged
A-chan

Woo!

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 01:11:29 am »

Code:
Or is that not a song? It kinda sounds like some woman-child going "ye aaaaa"
That piece wasn't released in the OSTs, I believe.

Damn. That song is my absolute favorite song of the anime, posssibly even of all the anime I've ever seen. Yeah I like it that much.
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 08:46:53 am »

Born Again - Ginji, singing about how much he has changed thanks to Ban-chan. How is that not cute and touching?
Twins - This one deserves a special mention, 'CUZ IT'S BAN AND GINJI SINGING TOGETHER AND ABOUT EACH OTHER OMG. If somebody has a translation of the lyrics, please let me know!

What Lovux the Great says -- double!!  Especially to the translated lyrics part...
Report Spam   Logged

Shaddy-pink

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 09:47:51 pm »

I haven't paid a lot of attention to the music, but one song that that I made an exception for was the second ending, Namida No Hurricaine. I just really like songs with a "Latino" feel to them Tongue
Report Spam   Logged
Harow

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2010, 04:21:27 pm »

Well...even though Namida no Hurricane is great, Mr Deja Vu still takes the top spot for me Smiley
Report Spam   Logged
josec321

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2010, 12:11:36 am »

the second opening was cool
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: