News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
April 20, 2024, 09:33:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

You now have to have a minimum of 15 posts in order to download our chapters.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: You now have to have a minimum of 15 posts in order to download our chapters.  (Read 6991 times)
Kickthekitty

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2010, 04:47:01 pm »

MY GOD! 30 hours!!
When my GB reading reaches your releases (currently at v12) I'm gonna thank you in every single chapter thread...
Report Spam   Logged

somehow_here
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2010, 05:08:57 pm »

When my GB reading reaches your releases (currently at v12) I'm gonna thank you in every single chapter thread...

Wow! That kinda of far back! You have some reading to do! Grin

MY GOD! 30 hours!!
Yeah! It used to take me longer...when I did not about the action button! Luckily, my skills improve so it doesn't take as long...but I still rather slow at cleaning and typsetting.

Oh, just tell you! Since Shusui has already release the translation of last two chapters, I going to release the last two chapters together...so I will disappearing for awhile! Now I got to lock myself up in room and finish this chapter by end of next week! Gotta run guys! Seeing in awhile!

Report Spam   Logged
Kickthekitty

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2010, 05:23:59 pm »

So, is anyone of you forum caretakers going to REQUEST or SUGGEST that "few post per week" option from SMF?

Suggest:
http://www.smfsupport.com/support/suggestions/?PHPSESSID=57eiscjjql03ova17v490imla5

Request:
http://www.smfsupport.com/support/code-requests/?PHPSESSID=57eiscjjql03ova17v490imla5
Report Spam   Logged

Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2010, 09:02:25 pm »

I think once we start a new project...we should really think about changing our name to something like Ayamine Rando Works (Definitely need a shorter name)or something like that! It is rather silly to use this name, once we starting a different project.
Rather then changing the name to something Ayamine Rando related, I think we should change it to something different all together. That way we can start on any work we want even if it isn't Ayamine related.

Great idea Vent,  Cheesy
Felt great to log onto the forum and see how many more members are contributing  Smiley

Yea, its nice to actually have people writing in and not just taking our chapters and leaving.

So, is anyone of you forum caretakers going to REQUEST or SUGGEST that "few post per week" option from SMF?

Suggest:
http://www.smfsupport.com/support/suggestions/?PHPSESSID=57eiscjjql03ova17v490imla5

Request:
http://www.smfsupport.com/support/code-requests/?PHPSESSID=57eiscjjql03ova17v490imla5

Thanks for those links, Ill write in there to suggest your idea to them in a bit.
Report Spam   Logged

yathaid

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2010, 04:11:35 am »

Hmmm, on further reflection, I do feel that 15 posts is just way too much. Bear in mind, this is for people who have never posted before. Forcing them into this when they are in a hurry to get the next chapter will almost force spamming. On the other hand, making them give a few well thought out posts would actually get them to participate more in the forum.

Ah yea, the them I mention is just my alter ego. Grin
Report Spam   Logged
Imperial

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2010, 05:17:26 am »

Why?! I'm not so good in english. I must download chapter and cooporate with translators to understand half of manga. Btw I don't have much to say in posts. All I can say is "Thank You" for scanlations. Don't be so cruel for us
Report Spam   Logged
smokingman

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2010, 10:56:53 am »

Well, it's to you decide the forum's rules, after all.
Since i came here to get GB releases, I'll make a few posts even if I haven't a lot to say... and I hate spam, since I'm a forum administrator, too^^
Thanks for your work, I'm a fansubber and I know what means translating and not seeing pple very interested in the discussion.
Report Spam   Logged
darkido

Peace<:

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2010, 02:52:20 pm »

I think once we start a new project...we should really think about changing our name to something like Ayamine Rando Works (Definitely need a shorter name)or something like that! It is rather silly to use this name, once we starting a different project,

Just curious...What's the current team name now??
Report Spam   Logged
Vent the North
Administrator

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2010, 11:14:15 pm »

I think once we start a new project...we should really think about changing our name to something like Ayamine Rando Works (Definitely need a shorter name)or something like that! It is rather silly to use this name, once we starting a different project,

Just curious...What's the current team name now??

The current team name now is "GetBackers Manga Scans".
Report Spam   Logged

yathaid

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2010, 11:35:44 pm »

Cases like Imperial's show why this is a bad idea. Again, its got a few positives in it.
Okay am outta posts. Can the mods pls open up the released chapters, so I can give Thank Yous?!? Cheesy
Report Spam   Logged
darkido

Peace<:

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2010, 01:41:39 pm »

[

The current team name now is "GetBackers Manga Scans".
[/quote]

Now that may seem obvious but I assumed instead that it referred to what the team was doing. Maybe we need a cool new name to advertise the team as much as what the team's job is..
Report Spam   Logged
Lin
Global Moderator

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2010, 08:14:47 pm »

Oh, just tell you! Since Shusui has already release the translation of last two chapters, I going to release the last two chapters together...so I will disappearing for awhile! Now I got to lock myself up in room and finish this chapter by end of next week! Gotta run guys! Seeing in awhile!

Two chapters together?  Wow, that will make me doubly happy!  Will that finish off the volume, then?  Hope it doesn't end in a horrid cliff hanger.  Sad

Good luck and happy editing!
Report Spam   Logged

leonardotorres

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2010, 10:59:02 am »

wow 15 post damm and this is only my first
Report Spam   Logged
opa_opa

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2010, 12:03:32 pm »

well, i am new here and this is my second post. 15 post i think would be fine. Well continue with the project please , I wnt to know what is going to comming. I also want my 15 post right now xD!!
Report Spam   Logged
Darkvertigo

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2010, 01:24:44 am »

I'm also relatively new here too.  I concur that 15 posts is definitely manageable.  Hope to complete mine soon.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: