News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 28, 2024, 11:47:05 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

You now have to have a minimum of 15 posts in order to download our chapters.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: You now have to have a minimum of 15 posts in order to download our chapters.  (Read 6899 times)
Kickthekitty

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2010, 05:26:22 pm »

Non-staff can post here too, right?

So about 15 post.
I understand your point. But I also see problems with it...
This could easily lead for leeches to post only spam. And 15 spam post won't really contribute for forum in anyway.
Infact, in the worst case the leeches could start using same mirror site and not come to this forum at all.

Smaller amount of posts but with more quality would be more beneficial. It would require that leeches are somehow encouraged for non-spam post though. Perhaps you could make a friendly automated msg like "If you post spam outside spam thread, I will VENT you!"

Best choice would be a continueing posting requirement, I think. I mean people would be required to have posted once or twice during the last week to have download privilege.
This would encourage regular forum leeches to keep posting. And perhaps they might even post something else then just spam since they weren't posting it all at once.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: