News Box
We are currently looking for a new Editor and a Japanese to English Translator to work on a new Tokyo Underground manga scanlation project! If your interested in helping out, please send a message to Vent the North through the private message system of this forum.
Xtra Smileys [Open]
Getbackers Manga Scans
March 29, 2024, 05:48:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to SMF For Free

Home Help Search Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

You now have to have a minimum of 15 posts in order to download our chapters.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: You now have to have a minimum of 15 posts in order to download our chapters.  (Read 6906 times)
Lovux The Great
Global Moderator

There is no bathroom?!

View Profile
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:50:18 pm »

Yea lol, you haven't been posting much lately. Is something wrong with your arm?

Sadly, yes.  Embarrassed I have had some problems with my right arm (the one I draw with), as it gets really achey and/or tired pretty easily. I've had it ever since spring last year. I let it rest for a while, but the stupid pain showed up again in late autumn. This state is still pretty awful though, as I'm currently enrolled to a comic art program in university, as I'm not able to put as much work into some works as I'd want to, and some things I can't even do at all. it also comes and goes in periods - some days I'm all fine and dandy, other days I have to eat painkillers. And when I actually feel good in my arm, I usually spend as much time as I can drawing, because that is the thing I love to do most in my life, so I don't have much powers left to do some fangirl rants here, even if I'd love to.  Undecided

The only good thing that comes from this arm problem is that I'm slowly but steadly turning ambidextrous - My leftie's WAY better maneuvering the computer mouse than my rightie ever was, and some of my classmates have commented on my (made only for teh lulz) leftie-scetchies that they can't tell the difference between them and my "normal" doodles, done by my right hand.  Shocked
Report Spam   Logged

The "S" in Get Backers...

... Means neither of us is alone!

~Click Here To Enter Lovux's Art Thread~

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: